CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So I'm here

I have been off of blogging for three years now - I was heavily into it and going really hard at it, but the domain I was using went public and that did NOT work for me, so I stopped. But the combination of all the new things happening in my life, (grad school, ZphiB, new career on the horizon, really coming to love my new field), my first year of grad school being done, my weight loss journey, and my friends getting into blogging (Mrs. Romero and Ging), I thought I'd get back into it at least as a release during the summer!

So here I am. A good (and talented) friend is putting together a blog layout for me and I'm super excited to see it! I'm looking forward to this summer of sharing my thoughts in my own private forum!

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Congrats on launching your blog! I'm looking forward to what I'm sure will be very thoughtful and well-written posts from you. Love you, friend.