CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'Cuz I'm soooo deep (pshh)

I was thinking and thinking and thinking of what I'd call my blog when I finally decided to take it up again. The last one (years ago) was called In Progress. That was at the begining of (yet another) weight loss journey, finishing up my undergrad and looking into graduate schools, and so many other life changes that the title was fitting. This time around, I wanted something which noted the growth that's taken place over the years since last blogging and in my life in general.

I've never done more reflecting in my life as I have in my graduate program over the last year. Self reflection, assignment reflecting, behavior reflecting, reading reflecting, and no, it's not thinking...it's reflecting. With that, I've really placed a big emphasis on the difference between reflecting and thinking and as this blog is dedicated to my thoughts, (and because I'm often referred to as a human dictionary) I thought reflectionary would be a fitting title for my blog. I look forward to having my friends, (that's you), share in my reflections and promise to keep it informative, contemplative, and interesting! In exchange, I ask that you share your thoughts and opinions with me as well!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's beautiful, I love it! I am so excited that you are back to blogging... I didn't even know that you used to blog!

Do you want me to add you to my friends list, or are you keeping this one more private?