CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

So how old am I?

Yesterday, I went to LA High to pick up my baby sister....from her SATs!!!! OMG! How old am I when I VIVIDLY remember going to take my OWN SATs....like it was yesterday! (Extremely tired and COMPLETELY unprepared as I'd been out late the night before at homecoming - where I LOST the race for Queen btw, spinning across and then flying off of the freeway with four screaming cheerleaders in my rented car, and then spending the night at my then crush's - now husband's - house and staying up all night talking about my near death experience. Yes, really good story, I'll tell you sometime). But I remember it vividly none the less. So how the hell old am I when the little sister who was 8 and missing teeth - lots of teeth - at the time just took her own SATs yesterday?

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Dude, I feel the same way!!! I feel so old when my brother is experiencing high school, which feels like yesterday to me too! How about him driving - and me remembering the hours and hours of endless driving school when he can now do it ONLINE?! Times change, yet we don't seem to be getting any older ;)