CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Kinda' Feel

Ok, we know summer is officially here cuz I'm back at The Office. I am looking forward to this time to spend with my girls and my guys in what is probably (until kids roll around) my farewell performance! I love what I do and I love who I do it with (that's what she said). But how can you leave all this:

Trick knees & Stacked boxes
Blond wigs & Super buenos
Scratch paper & shredding
Water jugs & tools to keep writing straight
Margaritas & guacamole
Dodger games
Cards
Grass
Breeze
Carpet stains & carpet cleaner
Lysol spray & the lights off
Moms that I love
Dads that are funny
Kids who think they're staff
Air mattresses
Game nights
PB&J when I get home from work - ha!
Waiting for someone to say the word hammer so we can sing
girls nights
sushi
girls nights that end up with the guys
us nights
My friends at the pizza place
Schedule changes
Sharpies & Lists
Gettin smart on the walkie cuz we ain't face to face
Riggidies (re-calls)
Jizzidies (jacked ups)
Biggidies (bounces)
People wondering what I do all day
Time that will last for years
F this place
Bio freeze
Birds on a pirch
Short shorts
You must've been a beautiful baby
Bar, bar baby
Me loving my job and those I do it with, and having 8 years of memories to take with me to the next stage in my life.

I ♥ camp

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay, I am actually all teared up. Three times I said out loud, "I wish Shanell was here." A hundred times I thought it.

This list is amazing, I love it. And I'll add...

"Scott's Mom"